Learn how to become a technical writer in a few weeks
Transition seamlessly into technical writing with expert guidance and networking
Learn technical writing and land your first job with Technical Writing Jump School!
Navigate your career change with personalized support, a built-in network, and flexible learning
> Get expert guidance and personalized feedback every step of the way. Your instructor is just a message away.
> Build a powerful network of fellow aspiring tech writers for collaboration, support, and future job connections.
> Learn at your own pace, on your terms, with our bite-sized lessons and self-paced format.
> Master in-demand skills in just weeks with my focused curriculum and real-world assignments.
> Most members land an interview within a few weeks or months of earning their certificate
What Members Say
80k after < 1 Year!
I accepted an 80k position with a software company… with less than a year of “technical writing” experience!
Two months later…
Two months after completing Jump School I got a contract position with a Silicon Valley startup.
After completion of the course in May, they offered me a full-time role as a technical writer!
I feel ready to kick-start my freelancing career in tech writing from Eastern Europe.
Ready to ace your tech writing job hunt? Grab your free checklist!
I’ve crafted a practical Job Seeker’s Checklist with actionable tips and tricks to:
This free checklist is your passport to a smoother, more successful job search. Think of it as your secret weapon to help you feel confident and prepared while increasing your chances of landing your first tech writing job.
P.S. Want to fast track your career change? Check out our Technical Writing Jump School courses designed to give you the skills, confidence, and network you need to land your first tech writing job!
14-Day Money Back
For any reason. Guaranteed.
Ready to launch your technical writing career?
Technical Writing Jump School offers two paths to start your dream tech writing career, no matter your schedule or learning style.
Choose FLEX for self-paced mastery:
- Craft impactful tech documents at your own rhythm with 60+ in-depth lessons and real-world assignments.
- Build a professional portfolio and nail your interview with expert-led video modules and personalized feedback.
- Learn from and connect with aspiring tech writers in our online technical writing community.
- Lifetime access to materials and “Forever Thursday” alumni meetings ensures ongoing support and growth.
Prefer classroom guidance? Choose SEMINAR:
- Accelerate your learning in interactive online classes with an experienced instructor and small group discussions.
- Get in-depth feedback on your work through peer review sessions and one-on-one mentoring.
- Join our “Job-Hunter Support Group” for expert coaching and networking during your critical job search.
Both options equip you with in-demand technical writing skills and:
- Real-world document creation: Build your portfolio with three guided projects.
- Marketing and interview prep: Learn to showcase your skills and land your first role.
- Supportive community: Connect with peers, instructor, and alumni for ongoing guidance.
Hi, I’m Bobby Kennedy—a 24-year veteran of the technical writing industry—and I don’t want you to suffer in a career you no longer love because you think it’ll take too much time or cost too much money to become a technical writer.
The two biggest barriers that prevent people from breaking into this industry are…
Clarity and gatekeepers.
There’s no clear standard to learn technical writing and no clear path for finding work.
It’s all about stuffing your head full of impractical knowledge, going solo, and “hoping for the best.”
I’ve worked with some big-name companies like Verizon Wireless, WarnerMedia, and NYU. So I know how to succeed in this industry, and now, I want to show you how.