Have You Wanted to Start as a Technical Writer?
Have you wanted to start in the field of technical writing, but had difficulty:
- finding entry-level opportunities?
- building a portfolio with no prior technical writing experience?
- understanding what companies are looking for or what to expect in a technical writing interview?
- explaining material in ways that are succinct and clear?
- just understanding where to start?
This Course Can Help You
The Class-Coach Hybrid
You can pay for a few inexpensive UDEMY courses or a more expensive course at a university. But you're not going to receive regular coaching from the instructor.
I offer 30 minutes each week to each member for 4 weeks (worth a few hundred dollars alone!). Sometimes, you just get stuck and need help. It can be a lesson. It might be motivation. But direct weekly coaching can help you get moving again.
I hope you sign up for more information on my course. There is no “canned” material you'll find in other courses. Instead, we focus on actionable exercises to build your skills and confidence and ultimately get you paid as a technical writer.