Learn Technical Writing LEANLY, Without Information Overwhelm
Become job ready in a few months at a fraction of the price of a university course
Led by an industry veteran with over 20 years' experience with end clients like: Associated Press; Comcast; Dow Jones; New York University; PwC; and Verizon Wireless
Have You Wanted to Start as a Technical Writer?
Have you wanted to start in technical writing, but had difficulty:
- finding entry-level opportunities?
- building a portfolio with no prior technical writing experience?
- understanding what companies are looking for or what to expect in a technical writing interview?
- explaining material in ways that are succinct and clear?
- just understanding where to start?
These Courses Can Help You
- Learn the Fundamentals of Technical Writing
- Build a Persuasive Technical Writing Portfolio
- Learn to Interview and Find Work and
- Get Paid!
Bobby’s technical writing course is top notch. I took it alongside Coursera’s technical writing course and, without a doubt, Bobby’s instruction, availability, and clever assignments are a million times better. - Nathan
A Better Model: Class-Coach Hybrid
You can pay for a few inexpensive UDEMY courses or a more expensive course at a university. But the instructor won't directly help you when you stumble, as we all do.
Sometimes, you just get stuck and need help. It can be a lesson. It might be motivation. It could be "imposter syndrome."
I offer direct help.
- Every course includes weekly support meetings and at least one coaching session.
- I read and review the final draft of every assignment.
- I answer most questions promptly.
Further, there is no “canned” material you'll find in other courses. Instead, we focus on actionable exercises to build your skills and confidence and ultimately get you paid as a technical writer. I hope you sign up for more information on a course.